205 Mitchells Road Valla NSW 2448
Macadamias, Water and Income - Great Lifestyle!205 Mitchells Road, Valla
The property has plenty of potential for growth on the additional land to plant another 2,000 trees should you wish to expand the opportunity.
The home has been tastefully renovated with views across the valley from the spacious verandahs. Featuring a large living room and dining room, the kitchen is for a serious cook with an induction cook top, electric oven, loads of bench space and a walk-in pantry.
Polished flooring throughout the home gives it a real country feel. The polished copper fire place in the living area keeps you warm and cosy in the cold months.
Delightful established gardens add to the charm of this property. The processing shed has 4 bays, a silo and dehusking equipment, a 1,000 litre diesel tank and a spray unit and tractor. There is an extensive plant and equipment inventory available for interested buyers.
Most importantly there are 2 water licences with this property as well as a substantial dam.
Located just 6 minutes to beautiful Valla Beach and 10 Minutes to Nambucca Heads, for most of your shopping. If you need to get to the airport and the city of Coffs Harbour, it's only 25 minutes on the new Motorway.
The last 4 years figures are available once you have been and seen the property.
Surrounded by large rural holdings, this property has a peaceful private setting combined with undulating country.
- Character country farmhouse perched on 48.13 hectares (approximately 119 acres)
- Infrastructure in place for harvesting of 1,500 productive macadamia trees and includes shedding along with various plant and equipment
- Spring fed dam, catchment dams, natural watercourse, primarily frost-free fertile farmland
- Water licence with capacity of 4 megalitres per year plus 18 units
- The charming home offers generous open living areas which flow to wide shady wraparound verandahs perfect for alfresco dining, entertaining or simply relax
- Country kitchen with electric cooking plus ample storage and bench space
- Four spacious bedrooms, three bathrooms, two bedrooms enjoy ensuite bathrooms, one offers additional office or study nook
- The weatherboard look, high ceilings, ornate finishes, polished hardwood flooring, French doors and copper fireplace complete the picture
- Pleasant landscaped gardens, paved pathway and established trees enhance the charm as you enter this property
- Approximately 30% of the land is cleared providing further scope for mixed farming or explore other possibilities under the RU2 Rural Landscape zoning in Nambucca Shire.
Please phone Peter to arrange an inspection at any time that suits.
Character country farmhouse
48.13 hectares (approximately 119 acres)
Infrastructure in place for harvesting
1,500 productive macadamia trees
Shedding along with various plant and equipment
Spring fed dam, catchment dams, natural watercourse,
Primarily frost-free fertile farmland
Water licence with capacity of 4 megalitres per year plus 18 units
Generous open living areas
Wide shady wraparound verandahs
Perfect for alfresco dining and entertaining
Country kitchen with electric cooking
Ample storage and bench space
Four spacious bedrooms, three bathrooms,
Two bedrooms enjoy ensuite bathrooms,
One offers additional office or study nook
Weatherboard look, high ceilings, ornate finishes
Polished hardwood flooring and French doors
Copper fireplace complete the picture
Pleasant landscaped gardens, paved pathway
Established trees enhance the charm
Approximately 30% of the land is cleared
Further scope for mixed farming
Explore other possibilities under the RU2 Rural Landscape zoning.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?