203 Waples Road Farmborough Heights NSW 2526
A lovely start to family life203 Waples Road, Farmborough Heights
Desirably low-maintenance with timber floors and a fresh interior colour scheme, it's elevated within a pretty green canopy and boasts generous relaxation areas over dual levels, an expansive entertainers' balcony and a fully-fenced backyard.
Complete with picturesque escarpment views taking in Mount Keira and Mount Kembla, it combines sought-after ambience with effortless convenience just a quick five-minute drive to local shops.
- North-facing family living with fireplace; downstairs lounge/rumpus
- Separate kitchen/dining venue opens out to the full-width rear balcony
- Charming private gardens to rear, complete with a sun-dappled patio
- Oversized main bedroom with ceiling fan; bathroom with shower & tub
- Under-house storage, lock-up garage/workshop plus off-street parking
- Popular family suburb moments to schools, shops and city transport
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?