202/117D Macleay Street Potts Point 2011 NSW
Stylish one bedroom plus sunroom apartment overlooking Fitzroy Gardens
This charming one bedroom apartment is located in The Gordon apartment building which was built in 1930 and featured one of the first Bauhaus designed facades. Offering lovely leafy views across Fitzroy Gardens to the famous El Alamein Fountain this apartment will make a wonderful home or a popular rental proposition.
• Polished timber floors throughout
• Good size living room with dining alcove
• Updated galley kitchen with granite benchtops
• Bright bedroom plus separate study/dressing room
• Built-in storage and walk in robe
• Separate internal laundry
• Classic Deco bathroom
• Moments to Potts Point eateries, supermarkets and rail connection to the City
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Potts Point, NSW 2011 priced between $420,000 and $780,000