2019 Gracemere Gardens Circuit Hope Island QLD 4212
HOPE ISLAND LIFESTYLE AWAITS!2019 Gracemere Gardens Circuit, Hope Island
As soon as you walk through the front door of this home and into the light filled living area featuring high pitched ceilings, this home provides a sense of calm and warmth. Large windows and sliding doors feature along the east side of the living & kitchen area and open out to your own private courtyard and mature gardens. The kitchen has a modern feel with European appliances and granite bench tops. The dining area is located off the kitchen with bedrooms, bathrooms and laundry to the rear of the property.
The master bedroom has a large sliding door with access to the courtyard and is complimented by a fully tiled ensuite bathroom, rejuvenating spa bath and generous wall to wall built-in wardrobes. Bedrooms two and three are queen size and share a fully tiled sizeable family bathroom that also includes a bath. This property has a 2-car garage, plus laundry with direct outdoor access to the rear courtyard and clothesline.
The back yard has endless potential with plenty of room to add a pool making it the perfect location for hot summer days. Boasting high ceilings and ducted air conditioning this delightful home is a superb buy and a must see!
- Well designed family home set on a low maintenance block of land
- Spacious and bright open plan living areas with pitched ceilings
- Centrally located gourmet European kitchen with granite bench tops
- Master bedroom with courtyard access & deluxe ensuite and large built in robe
- 2 secondary bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Main bathroom with full size bath and tiled to the ceiling
- DLUG with separate laundry with outdoor access
- Outdoor entertaining courtyard with ample room to add a pool
- Opposite Gracemere Gardens park with a BBQ area for communal use
- Located in a gated community with low body corporate and 24 hour security
- FIRB approved
Hope Island Resort is surrounded by a world class golf course, as well as restaurants & cafes that are perfectly located right beside Hope Island Marina and within walking distance to Hope Island Shopping Centre. Best of all Hope Island residents are able exclusively to access all of these amenities via their own personal golf buggy. Take the M1 highway just five minutes from your home and access Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports approximately 40 minutes away or simply take the train. There are many great schools and universities both private and state on your doorstep with hospitals and state of the art shopping centres and train stations all in close proximity.
Property Code: 2299
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hope Island, QLD 4212 priced between $460,000 and $850,000