2012/1 Ocean Street Burleigh Heads 4220 QLD
BEACH VIEWS FROM THIS STYLISH BURLEIGH APARTMENT
Enviably appointed to a perfect north/east aspect, luxuriating in breathtaking ocean views across Burleigh Headland, this stylish 2 bedroom ground-floor apartment is set elevated into the hillside, affording a beautifully secluded and scenic serenity.
Occupying a distinguished beachside position within an elite, high-tech security complex, optimum privacy is assured. An intelligent floor-plan, designed to draw all focus to 180º of captivating natural vistas from the balcony. Here awaits the very essence of a sophisticated, idyllic beachside lifestyle.
Luxurious, relaxed ‘oceanside' lifestyle awaits you, offering security and privacy, yet with immediate accessibility to the best of the Gold Coast’s most popular and sought-after suburb, Burleigh Heads. Situated; short stroll to SLSC patrolled Burleigh Beach, cosmopolitan James Street CBD, gourmet deli goods, chic cafes, organic grocers, popular bars (Justin Lane, Bin12, Finders Keepers), fine dining restaurants (The Fish House, Rick Shores, Oskars), The Village Markets, Miami Marketta, Organic Farmers Markets, Burleigh’s best kept 'local’s secret', the pure, untouched 'Echo Beach' and only 15 minute drive to the Gold Coast International Airport!
- Spectacular north east aspect with ocean + headland views
- 2 generously sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Master bedroom boasts ensuite, walk-in-robe + private balcony access
- 2 large bathrooms featuring luxury floor-to-ceiling tiling
- 2 car garage with additional storage
- Spiralling 9ft elevated ceilings
- Stylish 2 Pac kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
- Total of 98m² in spacious layout
- Ducted air conditioning
- 600mm² luxury European tiled flooring
- Huge private resort pool
- Gym, sauna and spa + tennis court
- BBQ areas and games room
- Elite digital security building - digital locks & CCTV
- Security intercom
- Security carpark
- 240 meters stroll to SLSC patrolled Burleigh Beach & James Street CBD
- 10mins drive to Gold Coast International Airport
- Council Rates: $1,600/annum
- Water Rates: Approx. $1,200/annum
- Body Corporate: $144/wk (when paid on time)
- Currently tenanted for $450/wk on periodic lease
~ Most Recommended Agency in Burleigh Heads and Burleigh Waters 2015 - Rate My Agent National Awards ~
** VIEW THE KINGFISHER REALTY BURLEIGH LIFESTYLE VIDEO **
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Burleigh Heads, QLD 4220 priced between $280,000 and $520,000