201/19-21 Wilson Street Botany NSW 2019
EASTERN SUBURBS LIFESTYLE WITHIN REACH201/19-21 Wilson Street, Botany
This newly-completed apartment is an excellent place to start, with an ultra-modern interior and bright north-easterly orientation.
On the radar of savvy eastern suburbs buyers, Botany offers peaceful village-style living with a selection of new cafes and restaurants, just 11km from the CBD. The apartment is moments from buses, less than 20 mins from the city, and a short drive from Little Bay, Maroubra and Coogee beach.
• Two bedrooms, main with mirrored built-in wardrobe
• Spacious open-plan living
• Contemporary finger-pull kitchen featuring stone benchtop and splashback, dishwasher, integrated microwave and gas cooktop
• R/C air conditioning
• Single car space
• Internal laundry
• Balcony with north-easterly aspect
Outgoings: Strata Levies $792.40 p/q, Council Rates $253.00 p/q, Water Rates $177.91 p/q
- Sat, 21st Apr 9:30AM – 10:00AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?