2001/4 Edmondstone Street South Brisbane 4101 QLD
Vibrant and popping Lifestyle awaits.
Lifestyle begins here in this gorgeous 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment enjoying panoramic views of Brisbane CBD sweeping around over suburban vistas to the Ipswich Ranges. Located on the highest residential floor, this apartment offers luxury, privacy, and comfort with outstanding City Views. Botanica Residences is second to none - with Billykart restaurant & providores directly below and an abundance of vibrant restaurants and bars only minutes away.
Beautifully set out with interiors that are first rate, this apartment is in exceptional condition and awaiting your personal touches!
• Two large bedrooms with built-in robes and bathrooms
• Modern designer kitchen with stone benchtops, gas appliances and ample storage
• Deck off living area with incredible City Views
• Dedicated storage cage
• Rooftop entertaining area with infinity pool and BBQ area with multiple lounge and seating spaces
• Indoor and outdoor gym
• Exclusive use rooftop cinema and dining room seating 14 people with commercial style kitchen
• 1.2km to Brisbane CBD
• 800m to Cultural Centre
• Brisbane State High School Catchment Area
• West End & South Brisbane dining hubs only metres away
This "Penthouse style" apartment is situated in the award winning Botanica Residences with one of the best resident's rooftop facilities in Australia, this apartment epitomises the finest of luxury resort style residential living. A quick stroll will take you to Boundary Street, West End, imagine a different cuisine each night to choose from? Saturdays will see you stocking up at the West End Markets for your weekly provisions. Fancy walking to work? This buzzing and throbbing location is brimming with loads of lifestyle opportunities and features - everything is near at hand!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in South Brisbane, QLD 4101 priced between $460,000 and $850,000