200 Monaro Crescent Red Hill 2603 ACT
Beautiful Family Home In A Wonderful Location
A large, well-appointed family home perched at the top cul-de-sac end of Monaro Crescent, this beautifully presented home offers contemporary luxury throughout. With elevated views to the city and Black Mountain Tower, the home enjoys leafy and peaceful surrounds. It is located just a stone’s throw from Red Hill Nature Reserve and is a short stroll to local schools, shops, and public transport. In summer, family/friends can enjoy relaxing next to the pool under the shade of the palm trees. The spacious fully self-contained two bedroom apartment with both internal and external access can be used for either the large/ extended family or to generate a rental return. Unimproved Value for 2017 is $784,000.00.
- Spacious living, hallways, and bedrooms with 2.7 meter high ceilings.
- Warm living spaces with the kitchen seamlessly flowing into a formal dining and lounge room which opens onto a large front terrace with beautiful views.
- Well presented kitchen with granite bench tops and moveable island bench.
- Four generously sized bedrooms, three with built-in robes.
- Modern bathroom with separate shower and bath, in floor heating and floor to
- Separate toilet, shower, and laundry, conveniently close to outside entertaining/pool area
- Two large alfresco terraces, rear fully covered.
- Salt water chlorinated pool
- 4.2kw solar paneling generating approx
- Ducted gas heating and refrigerated air conditioning
- Apartment with internal access and separate front entrance plus side and back doors.
- Two large bedrooms, main with walk in robe and 2nd with mirrored sliding built- in robes
- Kitchen with dishwasher and front loader washing machine
- Spacious lounge/dining room
- Four storage areas
- Large room currently used as a rumpus/gym room
- Study nook
- In floor heating in rumpus room, study nook and bedrooms
- Reverse cycle split system heating/air-conditioning in lounge/dining and bedrooms
Other features of the home:
- Gas continuous hot water system with temperature control
- Back to base alarm system (with separate control panel downstairs)
- Single garage
- Two separate driveways and off street parking
- Manicured low maintenance gardens throughout with programmed irrigation
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Red Hill, ACT 2603 priced between $900,000 and $1,700,000