200 Kemp Street Hamilton South 2303 NSW
Family Living Steps from Beaumont Street
Providing generous spaces for entertaining, relaxing and low maintenance living, this double-fronted home embraces family life to perfection with a layout that flows evenly through light filled interiors to an outdoor north-facing haven at the rear. A central hallway splits three robed bedrooms, a cosy lounge room and family bathroom before an open plan living, dining and kitchen domain connects to the timber deck and refreshing pool. The master bedroom and ensuite enjoy privacy at the rear of the home. All of this is accompanied by a sought-after address offering momentary access to the dining scene that defines Beaumont Street.
- Traditional double-fronted home on north to rear 539sqm parcel
- Four restful bedrooms served by a family bathroom and skylit master ensuite
- Formal lounge room with gas fire and air-conditioned relaxed open plan family living
- Caesarstone kitchen with gas cooker and dishwasher
- Master bedroom offers ideal separation away from three minor bedrooms
- Secure carport, driveway parking and single garage with workshop at rear
- Zoned for popular Hamilton South public school, 1km away
- Just 150m from Beaumont Street and Newcastle racecourse
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hamilton South, NSW 2303 priced between $800,000 and $1,500,000