20 Weekes Road Carindale 4152 QLD
UNDER CONTRACT WITH JUNE WHEELER
PRISTINELY PRESENTED 2 STOREY OVERLOOKING TRANQUIL PARKLANDS
FIRST TIME OFFERED FOR SALE!
The justifiably proud, original owner of this classic style 2 storey needs to downsize and has reluctantly placed his much-loved home on the market. The home boasts a premium, quiet position opposite beautiful parklands and is located in the always popular Shopping Centre precinct within only a few minutes walk of Westfield Carindale. The home has been meticulously cared for and has undergone a huge refurbishment within the past year. So all the hard work has already been done! It’s now time for you and your family to just move in, relax and enjoy the wonderful easy-living lifestyle this home and ultra-convenient area has on offer!
Downstairs level comprises:
• Large welcoming entrance foyer
• Open plan layout with huge formal lounge and extra large, separate formal dining
• Stunning, near new kitchen with lovely parkland outlook
• Adjoining practical meals area
• Large tiled and airconditioned family room
• Generous sized, well equipped laundry
• Powder room
• Oversized, remote controlled double lock up garage (4WD or Caravan compatible)
• Large 620m2 green grassed yard with plenty of room for a pool + handy garden shed
Upstairs level comprises:
• 4 massive built in bedrooms
• Family sized main bathroom + separate WC
Conveniently located within easy walking distance of the popular Westfield Shopping Centre ‘hub’, with numerous cafes and alfresco dining options on offer. Handy transport to all of Brisbane is also available. The Bay with its delightful cooling breezes is only a short driving distance away. The beautiful Bulimba Creek Parklands and meandering bike and walking trails are practically on your doorstep.
PROUDLY PRESENTED BY JUNE WHEELER - WORLD CLASS REAL ESTATE ON YOUR DOORSTEP!!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Carindale, QLD 4152 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000