20 Tibor Court Ashmore 4214 QLD
UNDER CONTRACT - QUALITY RENOVATED TROPICAL NIRVANA
* Breezy elevated position - views to park & mountains
* Unique tropical garden walkway to Balinese pergola
* Scenic light open plan family living. Bamboo floors
* Superb Caesar stone /Blum kitchen - huge island bench
* Dining area & lounge room opening to pergola deck
* 3 bedrooms incl: master with robe, ensuite & balcony
* Contemporary family bathroom with bath. Sep. toilet
* Massive downstairs bedroom/rumpus room or unit
* 2nd Spacious light, bright modern ensuite
* Sliders to side patio & rear garden. Thatched roof
* Bathroom & fully built-in, floored & plumbed garage
* French door to long patio/shade sail/grassy rear garden
* Crimsafe. LED lighting. NZ wool carpets. Air con.
* Gorgeous low maintenance gardens. Concrete driveway
* Close to Girral Park/kid's playground /basketball court
* Public transport at end of street. Close to good schools
Privately positioned towards the end of an elevated cul-de-sac, this 668 square metre gem is full of surprises. Swaying palms surround the raised timber walkway leading to a large Balinese resort-style gazebo which flows into the spacious open plan living area where a generously proportioned, luxuriously equipped Blum and Caesar stone kitchen shines. Storage facilities are exceptional with an outsized island bench and plentiful cabinetry, including appliance cupboard and large pantry. Light-filled and also enjoying tranquil garden views, the adjoining dining area and lounge share the relaxing ambience of tropical tranquility that pervades this delightful, meticulously renovated home. Air-conditioning keeps this entire area comfortable. Two bedrooms on this level include the master with ensuite and sliders to a scenic front balcony. The family bathroom is sleek and spacious with both bath and shower and there is a separate toilet.
Downstairs, dual living is an easy option with a massive air-conditioned room and sitting area currently serving as a king-sized bedroom and parent's retreat. Sliders open from here to the front of the home and also to a side paved outdoor sitting area with thatched roof. A spacious modern ensuite adjoins the double garage which is impressively equipped with plumbed sink, long Caesar stone benchtop, under-bench cupboards and double full-length cupboard to one end and full length storage to the side. Comfortable under-foot, Industrial strength "PVC lock" covers the floor. A French door opens this area to a long concrete patio recreation space with shade sail and mature bamboo and palm-planted rear garden with grassy kid's play area.
Quality assured, this restoration incorporates the best of materials - timber and Colourbond fences, Crimsafe security, bamboo flooring, superb New Zealand wool carpets, LED lighting and a fresh soothing colour scheme. The low maintenance gardens are a sheer delight, the location is excellent, and the huge Girral Park - complete with fenced kid's playground and basketball practice court - as well as public transport, are just at the end of the street. Highly regarded schools are also conveniently close by. Stylish, versatile and ready to comfortably adapt to whatever its fortunate new owners may require, this home warrants your earliest inspection.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Ashmore, QLD 4214 priced between $390,000 and $720,000