20 Roebig Street Aspley QLD 4034
Grand, Gracious, Entertainer!20 Roebig Street, Aspley
Over two levels, the home is complete with five bedrooms, study, three bathrooms, multiple living areas - formal and casual, gourmet kitchen, separate covered outdoor patios, alfresco entertaining terrace, 60,000 litre inground saltwater pool with water feature and gazebo, and triple lock garage plus workshop.
From the sweeping entrance throughout, the home is breath-taking in scale and aesthetics; no expense was spared in build and design, and the result is truly impressive. There is an extensive list of features including: wrought iron chandeliers, handsome fireplace with mantel, vaulted ceilings, ornate architraves and cornices, tiled floors with feature timber panels, new carpets in all bedrooms, split system air-conditioning, spa bath, dressing room off luxury master retreat, white plantation shutters, inbuilt speakers for surround sound, solar power, security/alarm, and much more
The kitchen is equipped with high-end Miele appliances including a pyrolytic oven, built-in microwave, induction cooktop, rangehood, and dishwasher; 2-pac cabinetry, stunning granite benches and a walk-in pantry, plus abundant bench space and storage, ensure this kitchen not only looks amazing but is practical and functional.
A well-designed floorplan ensures good separation of living inside and out as well as expansive zones for larger gatherings, and formal spaces for more intimate soirees; alfresco entertaining is also cleverly designed to facilitate customised separate spaces, as well as a huge open terrace to entertain poolside.
In an elevated position on a beautifully landscaped, low maintenance 1051m2 block; the upper level showcases glorious views that encompass Moreton Island. This home genuinely offers the full suite of absolutely everythingviews, lifestyle, luxury, entertaining, size and location!
Located within walking distance to reserves, parkland, and playgrounds, and within close proximity to major amenities such as hospitals, shopping centres, transport, and schools; 12 kilometres to Brisbane CBD, Aspley is a sought-after suburb, and this home is located in an exclusive dress circle pocket.
An enviable lifestyle awaits..
• Grand scale family living in coveted location
• Multiple indoor & outdoor living areas
• 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, customised study
• Granite kitchen with high-end Miele appliances
• 60,000 litre inground pool with water feature
• Vaulted ceilings, ornate cornices & architraves
• Elegant fireplace, wrought iron chandeliers
• iPad controlled 3 zone Bower & Wilkins media system with surround sound
• Tiled floors with timber feature panels
• Split system air-conditioning, ceiling fans
• Lavish master retreat with dressing room
• Plantation shutters, security system
• Solar power, landscaped gardens, 1051m2
• Elevated position in exclusive cul-de-sac
• Views to Moreton Island from upper level
• Walk to reserves, parkland & playgrounds
• Close proximity to major amenities
• 12 kms to CBD, 15-20 mins to airport
• Buyers in prestige market MUST inspect!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Aspley, QLD 4034 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,000,000