20 Red Hill Road Gympie 4570 QLD
First home buyers or investors dream!!
Situated in a prime position high on Red Hill Rd, this nicely renovated post war Queenslander, has nothing else left to do except move in and start enjoying the comfortable lifestyle this property has to offer. With a good size town block within walking distance to town, savvy investors will be sure to see value for money with this property.
- Fully renovated hard wood timber home on a flat 850m2 town block
- Modernised kitchen with plenty of storage, electric oven with gas hotplates and rangehood
- Impressive brand new "large" bathroom with free standing bath, exhaust fan and heat lamps
- 2 large bedrooms with bay windows, BIR's, ceiling fans and reverse cycle air-conditioning in the master
- Lounge/dining combined
- Beautiful polished timber floors throughout
- Attractive front facade with bay windows, and a front patio large enough for an outdoor setting
- Back entertaining area with separate toilet and access to laundry
- Large 3 bay powered shed with high clearance roller doors which is perfect for storing caravans etc
- Expensive re-stumping already completed
- Rustic lean-to out the back, set up for BBQ area
- Roof in excellent condition with new guttering
- Private front fence
All this being 100m walk to the beautiful Phoenix hotel and literally minutes' drive to all the towns amenities, including schools, sporting ovals, aquatic centre, main shopping precinct and shopping centres, this property would make an excellent first home, or would be easily rented out for an excellent return on your investment.
DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!! Be first to inspect by calling Steve Ricketts on 0419788733 TODAY!!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Gympie, QLD 4570 priced between $190,000 and $350,000