20 Justin Place Crestmead 4132 QLD
SOLD BY DERRICK WILLIAMS
Justin the Right Place at the Right Time
Quietly set in a cul de sac and the park at the end of the street this low set four bedroom brick and tile home is ideal for family living.
Resting on the high side of the road, 20 Justin Place offers great street appeal with well thought out hedging and modern fencing to create a warm and inviting feel as well as plenty of privacy. Neat and tidy and features solar hot water, remote double lock-up, open plan living, water tank, veggie gardens, air conditioning, ceiling fans and much more there's no need to lift a finger or spend money on here as this family home is move in ready.
- 4 good sized bedrooms: all complete with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom: en suite, built ins, air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge: complete with stainless appliances, touch ceramic cooktop, air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Modern main bathroom with deep bath
- Solar hot water
- Back to base alarm system
- Security screens on doors and windows
- Private patio area with sandpit
- Remote double lock-up with internal entrance
- 3000L water tank
- 3m x 3m Garden shed
- Easy care gardens including veggie patch and orange tree
- Fully fenced 502m2
- State Primary and Secondary schools
- St Francis College (Prep - year 12)
- Shopping Centre
- Public transport
- Parks and playgrounds
Please call Derrick Williams and secure an appointment to inspect.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Crestmead, QLD 4132 priced between $210,000 and $390,000