20 Henry Lawson Walk East Perth WA 6004
Unrivalled Waterfront Residence!20 Henry Lawson Walk, East Perth
Marvel at the sweeping waterfront views over the Swan River and Claisebrook Cove, from every level of this home, going as far as the eye can see across to the lights of the new Optus Stadium to the east, and the Perth city skyline to the west. A north south design, light and vistas pour in from an expanse of glass and design, to create a true connection between inside and out.
Greeted by a self contained downstairs office space or an additional living area for when guests come to stay, this home exudes both functionality and options, so whether you are running a home business, or have an extended family, there is a solution for both.
Living options centre around your main kitchen, dining and entertaining first floor, a rear studio/ bedroom that sits above the garage, a second floor master suite that overlooks the water, well equipped minor bedrooms and a top floor games room or studio that adds to the expanse of space and liveability.
*Option for a lift to be added retrospectively to the first three floors
- Downstairs home office business with tiled floors and kitchenette
- Fisher & Paykel oven, electric cooktop, microwave and additional storage
- 3 metre high ceilings, LG split AC, cupboards, alarm and separate access
- Ground floor bed with built in robes, perfect for extra guests
- Downstairs bath, toilet, single vanity, IXL light heating, laundry plus storage
- 3 car garage or two car plus workshop, bike and surf ski racks and powered
- Solid Tasmanian oak solid timber flooring throughout
- Modern kitchen with feature island breakfast bar and black granite bench tops
- Double sink, beach finished timber with 'Highland' gas cooktop
- Fisher & Paykel fridge and built in oven, and 'Panasonic' microwave
- Feature curved bulkhead and lighting with 'Carrier' zoned ducted A/C
- Interior courtyard with water feature for private entertaining and light source
- Rear 1st floor bedroom or third living space with split system 'Samsung' AC
- Feature full height feature raked ceilings, huge proportions and ceiling fan
- Grand master bedroom with full length built in robes and spectacular views
- Ensuite with spa bath, full height tiling, double vanity, separate toilet and frameless shower screens
- Bedroom two and three with feature windows, built in robes and high ceilings
- Second bathroom with full height tiling, IXL heating and separate landing powder room
- Top floor living ideal as a third living area, games room or studio
- Perfect River and City views for entertaining with friends and family
- Feature raked ceilings, kitchenette for serving drinks and
- Full alarm system and internal intercom system
- Electric Rinnai storage water heater
- Ducted vacuum system throughout
- Brick and tile construction
- Built by Higgins Cooper builders in 1999
Rates & Dimensions:
Council $2,773.45 pa
Water $1,465.38 pa
About The Location
Simply one of the most exciting areas that the City has to offer, also know as Claisebrook Cove, this precinct is a rare blend of low to medium density living, set right on the shores of the Swan River, with amenities and lifestyle galore. Walking distance to the Yellow CAT Bus, Claisebrook train station, The new Optus Stadium, The Little Ferry Company, Local IGA, Vintage Cellars, Pharmacy 777, The Royal Bar & Brasserie, local cafes and gourmet restaurants, walkways, cycle paths and easy access to the Graham Farmer and Mitchell Freeways.
- Sat, 23rd Mar 4:00PM – 4:40PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?