20 Hampden Road Pennant Hills 2120 NSW
Character home with modern enrichments
Immersed in a tranquil east side pocket, this 1940's double brick home is filled with character, blending perfectly with modern updates and spacious dimensions to accommodate a modern family. Set over an impressive 860sqm with a palm tree frontage, interiors reveal sizeable formal and informal living and dining rooms, complemented by private gardens and an enticing saltwater pool. Located in the heritage precinct of Pennant Hills, it's 600 metres to the station and shops, moments to quality schools and a stroll to National Park bushwalks.
- Formal living with gas fireplace and an elegant defined dining room
- Expansive family room with timber sliding doors to an entertainers' deck
- Striking CaesarStone galley kitchen with gas cooking and sitting area
- Kitchen appointed with stainless Smeg appliances and breakfast bar
- Charming bedrooms, built-in wardrobes, master with renovated ensuite
- Renovated contemporary bathroom and newly polished timber floors
- High ceilings, double carport, under house storage and workshop
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Pennant Hills, NSW 2120 priced between $1,200,000 and $2,200,000