20 Gelderland Drive Clyde North 3978 VIC
RETREAT TO THE COMFORT OF THIS STUNNING HOME!
CLYDE NORTH:Enjoy every moment you spend in this beautiful family home. Built by Metricon, this home is a centre for relaxation. Freshly painted, with brand new carpets and newly installed blinds, it is simply a case of moving in, unpacking and enjoying a comfortable lifestyle. Comprising of a generous four bedrooms, the master bedroom has an ensuite, with the other three bedrooms, all with built-in-robes, being serviced by the second bathroom. Ducted heating and evaporative cooling means you can stay warm and snug during those long winter nights and be kept cool through the summer heat. This home also offers a formal lounge area and an open plan living area which is ideal for entertaining all your family and friends. Complete with a secured backyard, you can relax knowing that everything has been taken care of.
Located in the much sought after Selandra Rise Estate in Clyde North, you will be within minutes of all local amenities, adding to the reasons why this is a must see!
Summary internal and external features include:
- Built in 2012 by Metricon
- Two separate living zones (Formal lounge & Open plan living)
- Down lights
- High ceiling
- Brand new carpets & Curtains
- Venetian blinds
- Island bench top in the kitchen
- Built in pantry
- Large fridge cavity
- Stainless steel oven and gas cooktop
- Stainless steel range hood
- Ducted heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Remote controlled double lock up garage with external access
- Sliding doors in to the side yard
- Fully landscaped front garden
- Fully secure and low maintenance backyard
* St Thomas the Apostle Primary School is approximately a minutes' walk away from the house
* St. Peters secondary college is approximately about two minutes walk away from the house
* Kids on Clyde (Child care centre) is about less than a minute drive away from the house
* Selandra Rise heritage park, the community garden and the dog park is just few steps away from the house
* Selandra Rise shopping centre is approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
* Pasadena shopping centre is approximately a minute drive away from the house
* Bus stop is approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
* Berwick and Cranbourne railway stations are approximately about 10 minutes drive away either way
* Casey Fields is approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
* The Casey Complex & Casey RACE are approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
* Easy access to Berwick-Cranbourne road
BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY, IT MAY BE GONE TOMORROW! - *PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS*
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Clyde North, VIC 3978 priced between $390,000 and $720,000