20 Cavalry Line Road Scone NSW 2337
"BOONDEROO" - EXCEPTIONAL LIFESTYLE PROPERTY20 Cavalry Line Road, Scone
“Boonderoo” comprises a 2-storey brick veneer home, 3-Bay Colorbond garage, 2-Bay Tractor Shed, Garden & Poultry Sheds, Stable, Water Tanks and Tennis Court.
For those with school-age children, there is a primary & secondary school bus connection to Scone, Aberdeen and Muswellbrook.
The home features:-
- 4/5 x Bedrooms
- 2 x Bathrooms
- Dining room
- Kitchen with slow combustion stove, electric range oven/gas top and dishwasher
- Lounge room with air-conditioner and fireplace
- Large family/rumpus room
- Return open verandahs with extensive views
- Split-system air-conditioners (x2)
- Wall mounted air-conditioners (x2)
- Ceiling fans (x10)
- Pressure pump
- 3-Bay Colorbond garage with roller doors, concrete floor and electricity
- 2-Bay tractor shed
- Garden and poultry shed
- 2 x 23,000 litre concrete tanks
- 1 x 23,000 litre PVC tank
- Shared 180kl tank with 1 meg litre allocation from Hunter River
- Synthetic tennis Court
Lake Glenbawn is just a short drive away and offers excellent fishing and recreational facilities.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Scone, NSW 2337 priced between $490,000 and $910,000