2 Winsor Street Merewether NSW 2291
DIMORA - 60% SOLD - A Boutique Collection of Just 5 Expertly Crafted Apartments2 Winsor Street, Merewether
An early morning swim or surf. A quick CBD commute. Breakfast, lunch or dinner at a vibrant eatery. A spot of retail therapy. A stylish place to come home to. It's all part of life at Dimora Merewether – a boutique collection of just five expertly crafted apartments. Whether it's the cutting-edge design and mixed use of natural materials, or the generous interiors that use every inch of space, each apartment strikes the ideal balance between the desire for contemporary high design and natural comfort. Inside, your kitchen integrates seamlessly with the light-filled living and dining areas with large windows and a seamless connection to north facing outdoor courtyards and balconies. Bedrooms offer sumptuous spaces in which to relax. Bathrooms and ensuites simply add to the sense of luxury. Just a short walk away lies a dynamic cluster of boutique shops, bars and restaurants. Newcastle city centre, with its wealth of cultural, business and leisure opportunities is only five minutes away and the beach is within easy reach where a dip in the ocean baths, a fresh juice at Blue Door or a cold beer or glass of bubbly at The Surfhouse all beckon.
- 3 x 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartments available
- Double garage for each apartment in the basement, with secure lift access to all floors
- A stylish place and triking design by multi-award winning EJE architecture
- Perfectly positioned to enjoy an early morning swim or surf and a quick CBD commute
- Your kitchen integrates seamlessly with light-filled living and dining areas
- Large windows and a seamless connection to north facing outdoor courtyards & balconies
- Bedrooms offer sumptuous spaces in which to relax, bathrooms add to the sense of luxury
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Merewether, NSW 2291 priced between $900,000 and $1,700,000