2 Timberdale Court Mons QLD 4556
Enjoy The Peace & Privacy Of Acreage Living2 Timberdale Court, Mons
Up the driveway, the home sits elevated on the block with a large flat grassed area separating the home from the private decked pool area amidst established landscaping.
As you enter the double doors of the home, there are three bedrooms, bathroom and a laundry on this level, all featuring brand new carpet throughout. There is a staircase that leads to an upstairs library loft or study with ample attic storage.
From the entrance hall a few steps lead to the main living area level that also features the spacious master bedroom with spa ensuite and walk-in robe. The master also features a Juliette balcony overlooking the natural rainforest.
A few more steps down is the family room that integrates with the open plan kitchen and dining area. These areas all effortlessly spill onto a covered deck for entertaining with natures beauty as your backdrop.
Underneath the main residence is an additional carport area with storage, ideal to keep a camper trailer or small recreational boat.
This home is perfectly situated close to Buderim Village and the Grammar School with Kunara café & organic supermarket only just down the road.
When this already spacious home was built, it was designed with the ability to easily extend a second pavilion if ever required, ideal for raising a family and allowing the home to grow with you.
Motivated owners have priced this acreage property for an immediate sale, representing exceptional value for the acreage buyer.
- Split Level Modern Design Homed
- 5,057m² (1.25 Acre) Allotment
- Level Grassed Area & Natural Rainforest Setting
- In-ground Pool With Surrounding Deck
- Split Level Living With Timber Floors & High Ceilings
- Large Covered Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Upstairs Loft Library Or Study
- Brand New Carpets Throughout
- Air-conditioned Living Area
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Large Covered Decks On Both Sides
- Spa Ensuite & Walk-in Robe To Master
- Juliette Balcony Off Master
- Wardrobes To All Rooms
- Double Garage With Internal Access
- Established Landscaped Gardens
- Room For A Shed
- Under House Storage & Carport
- Current Rental Appraisal $725.00 Per Week
- Peaceful Enclave Location
- Close To Buderim Village
- Easy Access To Sunshine Coast Grammar School
- Easy Access To Highway For Commuting
An exceptional acreage residence that has been priced to sell!
Building & Pest Reports Available Upon Request.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?