2 Murriverie Road North Bondi 2026 NSW
Freestanding Home With Exciting Potential On North-Facing Corner Block
A terrific opportunity in a family-oriented precinct close to schools, Bondi Beach and Rose Bay shopping villages, this freestanding period home stands on a corner block with north rear aspect, sunny backyard and off-street parking. Set on the eastern corner of Murriverie Road and Shaw Street, it offers unlimited scope for personal decoration, modern renovation and/or extension (STCA) similar to neighbouring homes.
Bright and filled with sunshine, the single-storey double-fronted house has large rooms with original timber fretwork and high patterned ceilings. With gated entrances on Shaw Street and Murriverie Road, it has a flexible floorplan including an entry hall, large living/dining area, big kitchen, huge main bedroom, 2 more double bedrooms, sunroom/home office, 2 bathrooms and laundry.
Hidden from the street behind a tall brush fence, the home also features built-in wardrobes, leadlight windows and polished timber floorboards. In a wonderfully convenient location, the property is footsteps to buses, a short stroll to local shops and Shuk caf, and minutes to the harbour and beach.
- Corner block with sunny north rear aspect
- Big living/dining area with picture window
- Large kitchen with wide breakfast bench
- Main king-size bedroom with built-ins
- 2 more double bedrooms, one with built-ins
- Sunroom/home office with own entrance
- 2 bathrooms (main w bath/shower), laundry
- Entry hall with built-in storage cupboard
- High patterned ceilings, polished timber floors
- Sunny north-facing backyard, outdoor shower
- Secure carport accessed from Shaw Street
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in North Bondi, NSW 2026 priced between $1,500,000 and $2,900,000