2 Learmonth Avenue Balgowlah NSW 2093
Character filled Low Maintenance Semi2 Learmonth Avenue, Balgowlah
Upon entry, the lofty ceilings, polished timber floors and numerous skylights cast a refreshing ambience. Decorative ceilings, an original gas fireplace and feature architraves blend well with the marriage of chic renovations and period historic features of the home.
- Master bedroom enjoys sanctuary status, boasting substantial storage, adjoined sunroom or study, plus a contemporary ensuite with frameless glass shower
- Spacious second bedroom
- Main bathroom is contemporary, functional and features top quality finishes with striking encaustic tiled floors
- Ideally positioned at the rear of the home, the social spaces start with the separate lounge area, and flow through to the gas kitchen w/ stone benchtops & slate floors
- Open dining and family area with separate laundry facilities
- The idyllic large outdoor room, brilliantly sheltered by a Vergola system for all-weather entertaining
- Gardens provide shade, privacy and ample secure space for entertaining or child's play.
- Auto - garage with substantial storage in both the roof and underfloor
The home is within walking distance to Balgowlah Village shops & restaurant precinct, Stockland Shopping Centre, popular schools and express city buses.
Call Angus White T: 0425 277 221
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?