2 Learmonth Avenue Balgowlah 2093 NSW
Character filled Low Maintenance Semi
Set amidst lush, landscaped gardens and tucked in a tranquil, family friendly cul-de-sac just metres from Stockland Balgowlah Village, this delightful semi with period features has appeal for those seeking convenience & privacy.
Upon entry, the lofty ceilings, polished timber floors and numerous skylights cast a refreshing ambience. Decorative ceilings, an original gas fireplace and feature architraves blend well with the marriage of chic renovations and period historic features of the home.
- Master bedroom enjoys sanctuary status, boasting substantial storage, adjoined sunroom or study, plus a contemporary ensuite with frameless glass shower
- Spacious second bedroom
- Main bathroom is contemporary, functional and features top quality finishes with striking encaustic tiled floors
- Ideally positioned at the rear of the home, the social spaces start with the separate lounge area, and flow through to the gas kitchen w/ stone benchtops & slate floors
- Open dining and family area with separate laundry facilities
- The idyllic large outdoor room, brilliantly sheltered by a Vergola system for all-weather entertaining
- Gardens provide shade, privacy and ample secure space for entertaining or child's play.
- Auto - garage with substantial storage in both the roof and underfloor
The home is within walking distance to Balgowlah Village shops & restaurant precinct, Stockland Shopping Centre, popular schools and express city buses.
Viewings As Advertised or By Appointment - Call Angus White T: 0425 277 221
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Balgowlah, NSW 2093 priced between $1,300,000 and $2,300,000