2 Hillside Avenue Vaucluse 2030 NSW
Classic Vaucluse Home in Elevated Cul-De-Sac Setting with Harbour District Views
In a prestigious enclave a stroll to foreshore reserves and beaches, this solid brick 1940s residence combines classic design with generous proportions, effortless entertaining and scenic district outlooks. It enjoys an elevated position in a boutique cul-de-sac near the exclusive Kincoppal and Kambala schools, with views including Rose Bay and the eastern Sydney skyline. Complete with a swimming pool and double garage, this executive address presents quintessential Vaucluse living a short walk to Rose Bay village shops, eateries and transport.
- An entire floor of open [plan living space includes a modern kitchen
- Expansive entertainment terrace with a family-sized in-ground pool
- Four ample bedrooms, three opening to a balcony with water views
- Master also has study area, ensuite and a second exclusive balcony
- Full main bath, guest w/c, ironing/linen room and separate laundry
- Polished timber floors, high ceilings, alarm and gas central heating
- Auto double garage, large cellar & storeroom all with internal access
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Vaucluse, NSW 2030 priced between $3,500,000 and $6,500,000