2 Herbert Avenue Newport 2106 NSW
Stunning Renovation With Pittwater Views
This magically renovated family home is central to the Royal Motor and Prince Alfred Yacht Clubs with sweeping Pittwater views to Scotland Island and North to Ettalong Beach. There are DA approved plans for the larger family so this beautiful hideaway can be enjoyed as it stands or expanded at your leisure.
- Brand new kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops and quality new appliances
- Positioned to take advantage of the panoramic views of Pittwater
- Comfortable three bedrooms two with views and a modern main bathroom
- Recently landscaped lawn areas with sandstone features
- Minutes to local shops, beaches and cafes
- Centrally located to take advantage of Newport's wonderful assets
- Easy access to public transport and local schools
All the hard work has been done for this exciting property allowing you to move in now and take advantage of the approved DA to upgrade for a larger family. This quality location lends itself to a wonderful opportunity that should not be missed.
Council Rates: $527.48 per quarter
Water Rates: $168.38 per quarter + usage
Sam Thompson 0497 618 492 [email protected]
Jane Gamson 0419 996 496 [email protected]
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Newport, NSW 2106 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,100,000