2 Garrkkar Street Lyons 810 NT
EXECUTIVE LYONS RESIDENCE
We are excited to present this gorgeous and enormous five bedroom, three bathroom executive residence on a wonderful land allotment of 855sqm, situated in the heart of the prestigious suburb of Lyons.
Encompassing everything you could possibly want in a home from location, design, features and finishes, space and quality. The trendy and edgy exterior colour scheme really sets the home apart from the rest with its vibrant red tiled feature wall framed by pretty flowing shrubs and native plants.
There is so much to love about this property, such as:
- Expansive open plan living and dining area's
- Spacious quality kitchen boasts contemporary classy style, ceramic cooktop, stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry and a full sized island breakfast bar
- Five wonderful sized bedrooms, master room with ensuite and walk-in robe, second bedroom with ensuite
- Impressive modern and sleek bathroom designs
- Large glossy ceramic floor tiles, fully air conditioned with a peaceful neutral earthy colour palette throughout
- Fully tiled rear verandah offers comfortable year-round outdoor living with charming low maintenance garden beds framing the private fence line
- Second tiled side verandah with access from bedroom two and the kitchen area
- Secure, fully fenced lawned areas, perfect for the children and family pets to run free
- Lockup garage parking for two cars
Close to all essential amenities including schools, medical facilities, beaches and major shopping centre's. This home will appeal to executives and the everyday family alike.
This is the perfect home in the perfect suburb. We highly recommend viewing this one!
The current owner has placed the property on the FASTRAK sale process and is willing to look at all offers as there is no set price. "Make a Start with Team Derek Hart"
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Lyons, NT 810 priced between $590,000 and $1,090,000