2 Balcombe Street Mornington VIC 3931
SEASCAPE2 Balcombe Street, Mornington
Spanning across two exciting levels, this beautifully presented home offers the option of multi-generational living, given the presence of a private upstairs living/dining/study area and kitchenette which spills out to a balcony that soaks up the panoramic vistas of Mornington Harbour and Port Phillip Bay! Also on this level, discover a large master bedroom with an ensuite and a spacious walk-in robe.
Downstairs lies three bedrooms with built-in robes including a substantial guest bedroom with an ensuite and a luxurious central bathroom with a spa bath is where you'll love soaking up the tranquility.
Then when it's time to entertain, you are spoilt for choice as there's multiple living areas including a formal dining room, a formal lounge room and a sun-kissed open-plan living/dining area which is overseen by a feature-packed kitchen which boasts a Miele oven, a St George four burner ceramic hob cooktop and a dishwasher. Enjoy the canapes out on the paved alfresco entertainer's area or separate courtyard!
Comprehensively appointed throughout, this residence also features a remote control double garage with a large workshop, a carport/boat/caravan port, hydronic heating, reverse air conditioning throughout, two gated entrances (one side remote control), a powder room, high ceilings and more!
- 1181sqm* block
- 29 squares* of living
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Hydronic heating
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- High ceilings
- Multiple living areas
- Multi-generational option (upstairs!)
- Four spacious bedrooms
- One WIR & three BIR'S
- Three bathrooms and powder room
- Spa bath in central bathroom
- Separate laundry
- Upstairs balcony with bay views
- Two outdoor entertaining areas
- Remote control double garage/large workshop
- Carport/boat/caravan port
- Two secure gated entrances (one side remote control)
- Walking distance to Mills Beach
- Footsteps to Main Street cafes
* All measurements and dimensions are approximate
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?