2 Assyrian Court Kidman Park SA 5025
Sophisticated & Spacious Townhouse2 Assyrian Court, Kidman Park
The quality construction provides the peace of mind that these days only the test-of-time can bestow and with an alluring rendered facade, it is just a small taste of the quality finishes you will find on the inside.
Delivering a highly convenient life style with low-maintenance living the property is perfectly suited to those starting out or slowing down and the astute investor.
- Central kitchen creating the heart of the home with stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Generously proportioned dining and family area with bi-fold doors leading to outside
- Separate downstairs lounge room/home theatre or easy conversion to make the 4th bedroom
- 3rd living area / retreat upstairs that open onto a private balcony
- Master bedroom with trendy ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built in wardrobes
- Main bathroom features a bath and shower room with separate powder room
- Convenient guest powder room located downstairs
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Double carport with remote controlled panel lift door and fully fenced yard
- A low maintenance courtyard setting
This superbly presented home in a leafy development is walking distance from a whole array of facilities to suit all walks of life; local parks with playgrounds, local shopping centre with Library, Stepping Stones Early Learning Centre, the popular La Vita Ristorante Cafe and even the local Mitre 10! Add to that, public transport service taking to hassle out of transportation to anywhere.
School options are plentiful with Kidman Park Primary School within walking distance and Seaton Park, Flinders Park and Fulham Gardens Primary School nearby too. Zoned for Findon High School.
Midway between the City and the beach, in the heart of the Western Suburbs, make the most of convenience. Enjoy summer days at our pristine beaches and the upbeat cosmopolitan vibe our costal suburbs offer.
Snap it up ... It won't last long.
For further information please contact Rosemary Auricchio on 0418 656 386.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?