2/7 Burelli Street Wollongong NSW 2500
Classic beauty and beachside appeal2/7 Burelli Street, Wollongong
Beautifully fresh in appearance, its living area displays updated timber floorboards, high ceilings and decorative doorways and cornices.
The gas-equipped kitchen is spacious and extremely neat, while a separate dining room is accessed via French doors.
Rear-facing in a boutique Art Deco complex of nine, it's set to delight within footsteps of restaurants, coastal parklands and the CBD.
- Ready to move in and enjoy with new carpets and interior paintwork
- Entrance hallway leads to cosy central lounge and linked dining room
- Updated kitchen boasts ample storage, bench space and natural light
- Two quietly separated bedrooms feature built-in robes throughout
- Cute vintage bathroom with tub/shower combo, vanity and toilet
- Elegant, easy living with screened windows and a large lock-up garage
- One of Wollongong's most sought-after beach lifestyle addresses
- Sat, 27th Oct 2:30PM – 3:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?