2/3 Baroalba Street Leanyer NT 0812
Retro Revival2/3 Baroalba Street, Leanyer
- Located walking distance to local shops and daycare
- Quiet complex, neat and tidy frontage
- Large living room has carpeted flooring
- Sep dining room sitting adjacent to the kitchen
- Kitchen has pantry and breakfast bar
- 2 bedrooms each with BIR and carpet flooring
- Central bathroom includes wall mounted storage
- Rear courtyard and verandah entertaining areas
- External laundry room on verandah is sheltered
- Carport parking for 1
- Low maintenance front area, easy care
- Minutes from popular Primary school for the kids
- 5 Minutes to Casuarina, RDH, CDU and CSC
Set in a popular suburb within walking distance from pretty much everything, this retro inspired apartment could be the solid investment property you need to add to your portfolio, or the opportunity to create something special for the first home buyer keen to get busy renovating.
Currently tenanted with a happy family, there is no rush to move in, so plan your next steps and do what works for you. Inside the apartment is a spacious living room with carpeted flooring and split AC.
Exposed brickwork on the far wall leading to the dining area adds an earthy tone to the room and the archway allows the light to travel through and peeps into the dining room area.
Speaking of the dining room, it sits adjacent to the kitchen and has hard wearing vynal flooring and easy access to the outdoor entertaining space.
The kitchen has raw timber panelling plus a pantry and wrap around laminate counters that turn into a tidy little breakfast bar.
Each of the two bedrooms has a large built in robe along with A/C and carpet flooring and is central to the bathroom which has all the basics covered, though dated, it is functional.
Outside the home is a full length verandah that screens the laundry at one end and has access to the front of the home via side gate through the carport parking bay.
Council Rates: $1351 per annum
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancer: Rosie Territory Conveyancing
Body Corporate: Whittles
Body Corporate Levies: Approx $959.00 per quarter
Building Report: Available on request
Pest Report: Available on request
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Leanyer, NT 812 priced between $210,000 and $390,000