2/17 Lord Street Hamilton 3300 VIC
NEW PRICE! MOTIVATED VENDORS!
- Situated a short walk to Lake Hamilton, Eventide, and Hamilton Lawn Tennis Club
- Brick and extremely neat unit with plenty of space
- Situated at the rear of the subdivision, plenty of room and manicured gardens surrounding
- Established area
- Large, open lounge with built in shelving and cupboards, gas heating and sliding door access to neat external courtyard
- Roomy kitchen and dining zone with ample cupboard and bench space, dishwasher, gas cook top and electric wall oven
- Spacious master bedroom with walk robe offering plenty of storage an direct access to the semi- ensuite/main bathroom
- Bathroom offers bath. shower and separate toilet
- Second bedroom is a comfortable size and offers built in robes
- Laundry with external door access
- Low maintenance courtyards wrapping around the rear and side of the unit, potential for more garden, veggie patch or herb gardens
- Paved area directly accessed off main lounge, perfect for the warmer days
- Solar panels installed but not connected
- Ideally suited for an investor looking for a low maintenance home to add to a portfolio, a retiree looking to downsize or a professional person wanting less upkeep
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hamilton, VIC 3300 priced between $130,000 and $230,000