2/17 George Street East Burleigh Heads QLD 4220
THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT WALK TO TALLEBUDGERA CREEK OR BURLEIGH BEACH – THE CHOICE IS YOURS!2/17 George Street East, Burleigh Heads
Positioned only a short walk to Burleigh Headland, Tallebudgera Creek, popular James Street and Burleigh Beach, you can live like you are on holiday forever!
This fantastic apartment is generously proportioned and private. With an easy-care layout offering three generous size bedrooms, two with built in robes, plus the third bedroom featuring ensuite and walk in robe, two bathrooms, spacious tiled open plan living and dining area with a large, contemporary kitchen.
The courtyard is a true asset to this property allowing effortless entertaining with minimal upkeep.
With beautiful Burleigh Heads beach, award winning restaurants, cafes, boutique shops and the ever-popular Tallebudgera Creek almost on your doorstep, convenience is an understatement.
This is an exceptional opportunity in a world-famous coastal setting! This large, well-appointed apartment will immediately arouse interest and enthusiasm among those searching for a quality property in magnificent location.
- Ground floor apartment
- Three generous size bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Original spacious main bathroom
- Open plan living & dining area leading to a private sunlit north facing courtyard
- Spacious kitchen with ample storage
- Separate laundry with dryer
- Easy access to valuable double lock up garage
- 2.7m ceilings throughout
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
- Boutique building of only 7 apartments.
- Low body corporate approx. $45 /week.
- Currently tenanted (Lease ending on the 21st July 2020) $520/ week.
- Short walk to Burleigh Heads Mowbray Park SLSC, James Street precinct, organic grocers, trendy cafes, popular bars (Justin Lane, Bin12, Lockwood Bar, Nightjar, Ze Pickle), fine dining restaurants (The Fish House, Rick Shores, Harry’s Steak Bistro, Burleigh Pavilion, Iku, Ragdoll Dining), The Village Markets, Organic Farmers Markets, Burleigh’s best kept 'local’s secret', the pure, untouched 'Echo Beach' and only 10 minute drive to the Gold Coast International Airport.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above and attached information, no warranty is given by the agent, agency or vendor as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on this information as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?