2/15 Pratt Avenue Frankston South VIC 3199
Neat & Secure in the FHSZ (Frankston High School Zone)2/15 Pratt Avenue, Frankston South
This neat 2 bedroom home is positioned in a blue chip Frankston South location near to public transport infrastructure and within a quiet and secure complex of just three. The home offers a complimentary blend of size, functionality and pleasing aesthetics.
- Positioned within the Frankston High School Zone
- Low body corporate fees
- Secure and proud complex with the ideal neighbours
- More storage and cupboard space throughout than what is typical
- Open kitchen and dining space overlooks the fully fenced outdoor courtyard
- The large kitchen is functionally equipped with gas cooking, electric oven, ample cupboard and bench space and a breakfast bar
- A comfortably large lounge area extends from the open kitchen and dining space
- The over-sized master suite boasts a semi-ensuite as well as generous cupboard space
- The second bedroom is positioned away from the master suite and enjoys a view to the established courtyard as well as a large triple robe
- The semi-ensuite / bathroom is thoughtfully designed for ease of use and includes a bath tub, separate shower and a single vanity
- A separate laundry and separate toilet add to the functionality of the home
- A single lock up garage offers remote access via an automatic garage door as well as internal access
- The exterior including the tiled roof has been rejuvenated to modernise the aesthetics of the home and wider complex
- Aluminium shut-out roller blinds have been installed throughout and are easy to use whilst contributing to the overall security of the home
- Ducted heating & split system heating and cooling
Whether you intend to invest, live locally and or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort. Invest in confidence and bank on the returns of a great LIFESTYLE and the best LOCATION.
Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great city offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston South's:
– Award Winning Beaches
– World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
– Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes and Entertainment Options
– Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
– Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Frankston South, VIC 3199 priced between $320,000 and $590,000