2/109 Roslyn Street Brighton 3186 VIC
Prime Position Reveals Low-Maintenance Luxury
Superbly set towards the rear in a boutique block of just two, this 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom town residence offers wonderfully relaxed and refined living over two luxurious levels. Maximising natural northern light throughout while revealing a mountain of space, this beautifully balanced home represents privileged Brighton living without a hint of compromise.
Upon entry with chic Kempas timber boards underfoot, discover a spacious and sunlit formal lounge room flowing through to the roomy comforts of open-plan living and dining, framed by welcoming rows of glass.
Enjoy a gleaming granite-topped kitchen featuring high-end Miele appliances, a large pantry and an entertainers’ island bench. Two of the bedrooms are staged on this level, serviced by a pair of luxurious bathrooms featuring sleek stone-topped vanities.
Step outside to a private and peaceful courtyard, hemmed by a low-maintenance garden. Facing north to make the most of natural light, entertaining will become second nature in this outdoor oasis. Head upstairs to the third bedroom featuring stylish vaulted ceilings, built-in robes and handy attic storage. A luxurious bathroom showcasing a bath and separate shower completes the picture.
Comprehensive features include a double automatic garage with internal and courtyard access, ducted heating and cooling throughout, separate laundry with integrated shelving and storage, convenient intercom entry, the full security of an alarm system, and so much more.
The prized address has it all! Enjoy a short stroll to Brighton Primary School, Middle Brighton Train Station and Church Street’s boutique shopping and restaurants with easy access to Melbourne’s leading schools and the local beach. Easy to love, exceptional to live in and effortless to rent out, make your move into a prized, tightly held neighborhood today.
* 3 large bedrooms, 2 with BIR, main with WIR
* 3 gleaming bathrooms, upstairs with bath
* Spacious, north-facing open-plan living and dining
* Formal lounge room could also work as a dining room
* Sparkling kitchen with granite benchtops and Miele appliances
* Spacious, north-facing courtyard, perfect for entertaining and relaxing
* Separate laundry with plenty of storage
* Large remote-controlled double garage with internal and courtyard access
* Ample storage throughout including attic space
* Temperature-controlled ducted heating and cooling
* Alarm system
* Holland (roller) blinds
* Low-maintenance garden
* Moments from schools, restaurants, transport, shopping, parkland, beach
Property Code: 904
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Brighton, VIC 3186 priced between $900,000 and $1,800,000