TWO SOLD, TWO REMAINING
2 & 3/57 Van Ness Avenue, Mornington
A superb location to raise a family, moments from the heart of Mornington and Bentons Square shopping centre, plus just doors from a park at the end of the street, these elegant brand new townhouses are positioned to enjoy all the privileges of their beachside suburb whilst maintaining wonderful affordability. Currently under construction, each three-bedroom home is surprisingly spacious with a free-flowing layout to accommodate growing families, retirees or parents with teens still at home. Conscientiously designed to include only quality fixtures and fittings with an emphasis on space and light, features include ensuited downstairs master with walk-in-robe, gas ducted heating, reverse cycle heating and cooling, plus north-facing outdoor entertaining hosted by stone-topped kitchen boasting all stainless-steel appliances and large pantry. Two comfortable upstairs bedrooms are accompanied by a second living area or rumpus room, all serviced by main bathroom with separate toilet. This quiet development also presents low maintenance landscaped gardens with the beach and Main Street's restaurants only minutes away. With double remote garaging and a 6 star energy rating, you can't go wrong investing in a luxury, centrally located new build by the established and highly regarded Stellice Building Group.
- Doors from the large Maxwell Street Reserve
- Minutes to Mornington's Main Street and the beach
- Impressive open plan layouts with great sense of space and light
- Spacious living areas on each level
- Downstairs master bedrooms with ensuites/walk-in-robes
- Stone-topped kitchens with stainless-steel appliances and large pantries
- North-facing landscaped yards
- Gas ducted heating and reverse cycle heating/cooling systems
- Double remote garaging with internal access
Early purchasers take full advantage of stamp duty savings and some inclusion/colour choices. For a full list of plans and inclusions, please contact our Mornington office today.