199 Whites Road Lota QLD 4179
Lowset Brick Home - 607sqm Block With Side Access199 Whites Road, Lota
Calling all renovators who are ready to roll up their sleeves! This low-set brick cottage in Lota is situated on a large 607sqm level block with great side access. This is an unmissable entry-level buying opportunity. The renovation process has already begun, and with further work it will be a fantastic first home or investment property.
Just imagine all you could do with the existing high ceilings, ornate cornices and ironbark timber flooring. The current layout is designed to give the feeling of style and space. French doors lead out to a private rear deck and spacious backyard with 6m x 10m powered shed for the tradie, as well as a separate garage and off-street parking.
If you're seeking a relaxed waterfront lifestyle, then this home is a must to inspect. Living here you are just moments from Manly Village and prominent shopping precincts, located only minutes away. Take an easy stroll to parks, playgrounds, bikeways and sporting fields. City commuters appreciate the ease of Lota train station and bus routes close by. Plus, the school drop off has never been simpler with great local public and private schools on hand.
* Market entry point!
* Excellent investment & lifestyle opportunity, or landbank for the future!
* Spacious brick cottage on 607sqm level block with side access
* Open living area with charming gas fire place
* Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops & breakfast bar
* French doors open to a spacious rear deck
* Two generously sized bedrooms, plus a sunroom/study
* Recently updated family bathroom
* 6m x 10m powered shed with accommodation for the boat - ideal for the tradie or handyman
* Single carport, garage & off-street parking
Don't miss your chance to be part of the vibrant Lota community!
Contact Trish Breen today!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?