199 Whites Road Lota QLD 4179
Lowset Brick Cottage With Powered Shed ...199 Whites Road, Lota
High ceilings, fresh classic neutral tones, ornate cornices and beautiful polish iron bark timber floors combine to offer a stunning fusion of modern style and coastal living in this charming bayside cottage.
The free flowing floorplan of the living area combined with the high ceilings has been designed to give the feeling of style and space. French doors lead you out to private rear deck that features a leafy outlook and supports the seamless indoor/outdoor lifestyle that has become synonymous with coastal homes.
The home is situated on a level 607sqm block with side access and boasts a massive 6m x 10m powered shed for the tradie, separate garage, carport and off-street parking.
Its position also provides an equally compelling reason to make the move with the waterfront, Manly Village and prominent shopping precincts located only minutes away. It's an easy stroll to parks, playgrounds, bikeways, sporting fields and both Lota railway station & bus routes plus there numerous public and private school on hand.
* excellent investment opportunity, ideal market entry point, superb lifestyle opportunity or simply land bank
* spacious brick cottage on 607sqm level block with side access
* open designed living with gas fire place
* beautifully renovated kitchen with stone benches & breakfast bar
* kitchen opening onto spacious rear deck via French doors
* two generous bedrooms plus sunroom
* recently update family bathroom
* 6m x 10m powered shed with accommodation for the boat - ideal for the tradie or handyman
* single carport, garage and off-street parking
Take this opportunity to enjoy a fabulous lifestyle and become part of this thriving and vibrant bayside community.
Contact Trish Breen to arrange your inspection today!
- Sat, 25th Aug 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?