198 Darby Street Cooks Hill 2300 NSW
Renovated Terrace in the Heart of Newcastle's Cafe District
The immediate allure of this 1920's double brick terrace is further enhanced by a stylish renovation that has transformed the property into a contemporary executive home. Its
beautifully presented interiors transition from traditional period charm to sleek, modern style with a light-soaked open plan flowing from lounge, kitchen and dining spaces to a private courtyard and rear right of way to off-street parking.
Upstairs the space has been cleverly utilised to accommodate two air conditioned and robed bedrooms, a modern second bathroom and a versatile loft retreat.
A welcome sanctuary from its vibrant surrounds in the heart of Newcastle's popular cafÃ© district, a short stroll takes you to the beach in one direction and the city's arts, entertainment and harbour in the other.
- Traditional dual storey semi-detached Torrens title terrace on 87sqm parcel
- Creatively updated for executive lifestyles
- Flowing layout with timber floors and a fresh lick of paint
- Granite topped kitchen appointed with gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Fully tiled family bathroom with shower over bath; second bathroom upstairs
- French doors unveil a sunny courtyard capturing beautiful northern sunshine
- Enviable lifestyle location footsteps from an array of bars and eateries
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Cooks Hill, NSW 2300 priced between $480,000 and $890,000