197 Mccarrs Creek Road Church Point NSW 2105
Contemporary Bushland Sanctuary197 Mccarrs Creek Road, Church Point
* Beautifully presented interiors feature chic open plan design of large proportions that include curved ceilings and plenty of natural light throughout.
* Indoor entertaining areas all flow onto good size balconies with intimate outlook across the valley and rock outcrops that are a haven for wildlife.
* Downstairs offers an over-sized deluxe family room with a wall of NE-facing windows.
* Four good size balconies all overlooking an idyllic established native bushland setting.
* Lavish accommodation includes 4 carpeted king-size bedrooms, two on each level, with either walk-in or mirrored built-in robes and all having direct access to superb central bathrooms with a bath and walk-in shower, as well as north-east facing balconies.
* This exceptional home also comprises a powder room, a substantial laundry, louvred windows and downlighting throughout, warm interior tones, good air flow, two walk-in store rooms, potential under-house storage, outdoor lighting and a double carport offering direct level access.
Wonderfully peaceful and private, it occupies a sought-after position close to McCarrs Creek Reserve, schools and the coastal path to marinas and cafes, a bus stop at the end of the private drive and only minutes from Mona Vale village.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Church Point, NSW 2105 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,100,000