19/109 O'riordan Street Mascot 2020 NSW
Quiet & Peaceful. Not on busy Rd
Part of the Mascot "Sublime" resort style complex is this park side two-bedroom apartment. Presenting as new over two levels this property is an effortless walk to Mascot Train Station, local cafes, parks, recreation facilities & Woolworths Supermarket.
NB: Enter via Church Ave, Mascot
- Generous Sized bedrooms both with balconies and built-ins
- Freshly carpeted and painted
- High quality modern Gas kitchen with new cook top and oven
- Stone kitchen bench top
- Under cover secure car space
- Huge Storage cage
- Secure intercom building
- Abundant storage throughout home
- Study nook
- Main bathroom with Shower & bath
- Air conditioning reverse cycle
- Balcony overlooks central grassed courtyard and pool area.
Walk to: -
- Mascot Train station. 7 mins
- Bus stops for 400. 410, 418, 6012, 6212 routes. 7 mins
- Woolworths Supermarket. 8 mins
- Numerous cafes. 1 mins
Times are approximate
Easy access to: -
- Woolworths Mascot
- Rosebery's fantastic eateries and cafes
- Zetland's East Village Shopping Centre
- Eastgardens Shopping Centre
- Sydney CBD
- Sydney University & UNSW
- Sydney Football Stadium & Sydney Cricket Ground
- Randwick Racecourse
- Sydney Airport
- Rosebery, Alexandria, Waterloo & Zetland's restaurants, cafes and bars
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mascot, NSW 2020 priced between $600,000 and $1,110,000