191 Rowella Road Sidmouth TAS 7270
OPEN THIS SAT 2 MAY 10:30 - 11:00191 Rowella Road, Sidmouth
Living in a sleepy corner of the west tamar on Just over 2 1/2 immaculate acres, yet only 30-40 minutes to Launceston City, you would have to agree has appeal. This home sits directly opposite the Tamar River waterways and just a few hundred metres to one of the Tamars best boat ramps.
This property will attract a family or couple that want to feel as though they have escaped the hustle and bustle yet still have good access to the city centre via the East or West Tamar highways.
- 3 bedrooms + study or easily 4th bedroom
- approx. 172m2 home and 10m x 6.7m garage, workshop and woodshed
- theres a winter creek and abundance of fruit varieties
- beautiful, practical low maintenance gardens
- extensive drainage upgrade throughout the grounds
- professionally installed sprinkler system saving time
- expansive entertaining deck with water views
- great vantage points for views including the Batman Bridge
- Two wood heaters and fabulous natural sun streams in and heats the home
The property has had a refurbishment with a new roof, modern bathroom upgrade and rewiring. As well as well planned paths and lighting to and from the house to sheds. A lot of practical preparation and thought has gone into the landscaping to create a no fuss, low maintenance garden.
You can take a walk to Bonnie Beach, ride the bikes along the river, there is so much to enjoy about this area. Schools are close by and a bus service to accommodate. So much more on offer.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?