19 St. Jude Street Bowral 2576 NSW
Exquisitely placed on its level and private established garden setting directly opposite Bradman Oval - a real oasis in Old Bowral yet just 10 mins walk to the main shopping precinct, Cherry Tree walk and parks.
- This c.1920s double brick beauty has history, substance, scale and style in abundance
- 10 ft high ceilings, timber floors, ducted gas central heating with a slow combustion wood fireplace in the lounge room, and masses of storage throughout
- A flexible floor plan provides spaces for living, professional use (private office), and entertaining – the flow through from the front entrance via the generous formal lounge/dining room, family/garden room through to the rear garden is magnetic
- Family/garden room off kitchen has French doors leading directly out to tiled and covered terrace to main garden and beyond
- Kitchen, with separate butler’s pantry has a double gas/electric country oven, Smeg dishwasher and servery into garden/ family room
- A private suite comprising main bedroom has a gorgeous reading room adjacent together with 180 degree views of the garden, a dressing room between the bedroom and the huge main bathroom, which has a separate shower, wc – creating a wonderful retreat
- The second bedroom has an ensuite and there is a third wc in the laundry
- Bedrooms 2,3 and 4 have new custom made built in robes
- Side entrance opens to mud room and to large internal laundry with granite bench top, fabulous storage and third wc
- Oversized double garage with remote control door (one side) with masses of storage; work bench, under bench cupboards and vertical cupboards - everything a mancave could possibly have, even a log fire, and a loft comprising the whole footprint of the garage below
- Grounds fully fenced with tall secure gates each end of semi-circular driveway – remote on entry side. Exquisite private gardens surrounding house with detailed intricate brick paving and a secret northern garden hugging the full length of the house full of secret delights
The driveway via the gates from the street leads directly to the side entrance and garage and the semi-circular driveway offsets the magnificent pair of Blue Spruce in the garden creating what has to be the prettiest face in Old Bowral.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bowral, NSW 2576 priced between $1,300,000 and $2,500,000