19 Manning Street Manning Point 2430 NSW
Your Endless Summer Getaway
Generally speaking, the typical Aussie family holiday takes us somewhere by the beach. Childhood memories of collecting shells, fish and chips by the sea and making new friends in the sand is something that we can nearly all relate to. Here is an incredibly rare opportunity to secure a cheap holiday house, rental investment or forever home in the seaside village of Manning Point. Manning Point is located where the northern arm of the Manning River meets the ocean, situated on the Mid-North Coast of New South Wales just 33km (approx.) from the CBD of Taree and 22km (approx.) from the township of Old Bar. This choice destination is known for its great fishing spots, friendly coastal atmosphere and boating access to the Manning River. The property features include:
- Three bedroom two storey brick and hardiplank house. Two bedrooms upstairs plus a large separate guest bedroom downstairs
- Single garage with additional workshop storage space
- Air-conditioned open plan living with adjoining kitchen and eat-in dining
- Hardwood timber floors upstairs ready to be polished
- Two bedrooms offer built-in wardrobes
- Level 461m2 (approx.) block with fenced rear yard
- Downstairs laundry with second shower accessible from the downstairs bedroom
- Covered entertaining space flowing out to the backyard
- Estimated rental of $280-$300 per week in its current state with the potential to increase with improvements to the property
The idyllic beachy setting is the real draw card to this home. All within 300m walk to the water, jetties and to the local takeaway and Bowling Club. A fresh coat of paint and some cosmetic additions would really make this little gem sparkle. Make the sea change and take a trip to Manning Point. Contact Justin Atkins on 0417 955 176 for more information.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Manning Point, NSW 2430 priced between $170,000 and $320,000