19 Jackaroo Crescent Gilston QLD 4211
PRIVATE FAMILY HOME WITH ROOM FOR THE BOAT, CARS AND THE VAN.19 Jackaroo Crescent, Gilston
Beautifully presented family home. Very private, very secure. Able to be locked up and access can be granted from inside the home via a viewing camera/electronic intercom system. This 36sq single level home is only 5 mins to the M1, 10 mins to Robina Town Centre and only 20 mins to beautiful Gold Coast beaches including Surfers Paradise. It offers a very relaxing lifestyle away from the hustle and bustle with picturesque views of the hinterland with its breath taking sunsets. There are multiple living areas and a private retreat. Plenty of room for the toys with easy secure off street under cover parking for 4 cars with room to spare as well as a work shop. There is plenty of storage in the roof cavity accessed by a pull down ladder from the garage. 9-10 years old this home is in the best position of the Estate. The grassed back yard borders a fully maintained nature reserve. There is an in ground concrete/pebble pool with lighting and plenty of room for the BBQ or soak the sun up on sun bed.
- Three separate living areas
- 4 Large bedrooms. The master bedroom hosts a Super King Size Bed. It also has a large walk in robe and ensuite with a huge double shower area. (Two bedrooms are suited for a queen size bed and the 3rd bedroom is a very large bedroom hosting an elaborate King Size Bed.
- Large open plan kitchen with new stainless steel appliances and over hang on the bench top to seat 4 bar stools comfortably
- Large dining room off kitchen area
- 2 Reverse cycle air conditioners and fans in every room
- Colour bond roofing and rendered brick construction
- Reflective window tinting through out rear of house
- Large outdoor insulated entertaining area with a dry bar
- In-ground salt water swimming pool (new pump, chlorinator and filter) with large concrete patio areas for sunning or entertaining
- Timber look concrete retainer walls around pool area
- Fully fenced secure back yard
- Gated rear access to a fully maintained secluded nature reserve which had plenty of room to walk the dog and kids to play
- Relax and enjoy those breath taking sunsets over looking the hinterland ranges
- The Garage has a work shop and roof top storage
- Covered carport with plenty of room for the cars, vans, motorbike or boat
- Plenty of secure privacy behind the front boundary fencing with intercom system and number coded security gate
For Sale By Owner (www.forsalebyowner.com.au) is a national service for home owners who are looking to sell or rent out their own homes without paying any real estate commission. Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?