19 Iolanda Street Rye VIC 3941
Rare Views to Sorrento, Rye back beach and Port Philip Bay19 Iolanda Street, Rye
- Magnificent elevated 1236m2 of an acre allotment with room for your yacht or boat
- Privacy & seclusion set amongst high calibre housing
- Quiet and tranquil, though in the heart of action
- 10 minute walk to Rye & Tyrone foreshore
- Rare offering in an exclusive blue chip location
- Sewerage connection available
- Cleared of all trees ready to go with the choice of multiple house sites
- Build your dream home and enjoy the Peninsula lifestyle
- Located an hour from Melbourne CBD with many permanent neighbours
- Surrounded by world class wineries, pristine bay & surf beaches
- Peninsula Hot Springs, premier golf courses & equine activities
- Short walk or drive to supermarkets, Port Philip Plaza, restaurants
- Pleasant drive to Arthur's Seat Eagle Chair Lift & picnic grounds
- Being at Rye means you are close to most attractions, townships and National Parks
- Numerous yacht, boating clubs& launching facilities in the area.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?