19 Collingwood Street Sandringham 3191 VIC
Single-Level Family Entertainer with Enticing Period Charm
An outstanding family opportunity offering an unbeatable Sandringham lifestyle, this free-flowing 3 bedroom Californian Bungalow (circa 1928) combines irresistible period charm with the contemporary comforts of relaxing outdoor spaces and open-plan living and dining.
Upon elegant verandah entry, discover a flexible floorplan highlighted by a formal lounge room, substantial in size and making good use of period detail with Tasmanian oak underfoot. A large bedroom with timber-framed open fireplace is also staged towards the front, serviced by built-in robes and a striking ensuite showcasing a spa bath and walk-in shower.
Renovated at the turn of the century, the home’s relaxed areas truly shine with a surprisingly spacious open-plan living and dining area, complemented by a gleaming, granite-topped kitchen showcasing high-end Delonghi and Blanco appliances.
Step outside and make every social event an occasion on a wide-reaching timber deck. Perfectly proportioned, this space will be used on a daily basis as a private sanctuary or the ideal spot to entertain family and friends on any chosen scale, further enhanced by an easy-care, established garden and lawn.
In a house alive with personality, comprehensive features include a family-sized bathroom with a stylish rain-shower head fitting, ceiling fans in two of the bedrooms, large laundry with ample bench space, separate WC, off-street parking with a rear single garage/workshop and carport space, central in-floor heating, evaporative cooling and an additional split-system heating and cooling unit.
The home offers the full complement of period features including ornate open fireplaces, decorative double-brick and cornice work, timber fretwork, elaborate leadlight windows, soaring ceilings, and intricate ceiling craftsmanship. From vision to completion, every dazzling detail has been carefully contemplated and lovingly crafted.
Peacefully positioned over approx. 630sqm in a quiet, well-established street, stroll to Sandringham Village shopping, cafes, trains, excellent schools, the beach and lush parkland, all in a location your family will love. Inspect with confidence!
* 3 large bedrooms with BIR, main with deluxe ensuite with spa bath and walk-in shower
* Entertainers’ kitchen with free-standing Delonghi oven, Blanco dishwasher and a black granite-topped breakfast bar
* Remarkably roomy open-plan living and dining area
* Exquisite formal lounge with ornate brick open fireplace
* Centrally located family bathroom
* Separate laundry and WC
* Single lock-up garage/workshop and carport plus additional off-street parking
* Ducted heating and cooling, split-system heating and cooling unit and ceiling fans
* Wide-reaching timber deck, ideal for entertaining
* Established, low-maintenance garden and yard
* Moments from schools, transport, shopping, cafes, parkland and the Sandy foreshore
Property Code: 1120
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Sandringham, VIC 3191 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,100,000