187 Centenary Heights Road Mount Coolum QLD 4573
Classic Character Home187 Centenary Heights Road, Mount Coolum
Walk up the wide stairs to the front porch and into the lounge where your eyes are drawn to the ornate decorative ceiling. A practical kitchen with gas cooktop and ample cupboard storage flows to the deck. This private north facing deck is an entertainers delight capturing the cool summer breezes whilst looking through the treetops. All three bedrooms have built in cupboards and fans, the main bedroom opens to a private deck, perfect for your morning coffee.
The lower level has a fourth bedroom or office/multipurpose room. One car space under the house with lots of room for storage. Cute play house in backyard showcases the yard for children to enjoy. Size, ambience, a leafy tree outlook and privacy - this home has it all.
- Renovated Workers Cottage with separate bedroom/office/studio downstairs
- Large entertainers deck looking through the treetops leads from kitchen
- 3 separate decks to relax on as well as paved front courtyard with waterfall
- Features include timber floors, high ceilings, timber casement windows
- 3 Bedrooms have cupboards, fans and master its own private deck
- Cute play house in backyard showcases the yard for children to enjoy
- Loads of under house storage as well as a car space and laundry
- Sat, 20th Oct 11:30AM – 12:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?