186 Osborne Drive Mount Martha 3934 VIC
Delivering seamless family function with a single-level layout and north-facing patio and pool, this lifestyle-lover’s home will delight with its relaxed coastal interior and beachside location only a short walk to Birdrock Beach. Claiming a 807sqm (approx) allotment with a shortcut to the bus stop and Bentons Square Shopping Centre via the rear gate, the light-filled residence boasts two spacious living areas with timber floors and a handy study nook to keep the household bills organised, while well-considered family zoning provides separate master and junior wings, each with their own bathroom. A modern kitchen with stainless-steel appliances is perfectly placed beside the family room with access to the barbecue area and vegetable garden to harvest your own organic goodies. Other features include an inground solar-heated swimming pool, large zoned lawn areas, a garden shed and fruit trees.
- Lifestyle lover's dream with a family-friendly layout
- Solar-heated swimming pool and north-facing BBQ patio
- Two living areas with timber floors and fireplace in lounge
- Modern kitchen with steel appliances
- Master wing with full bathroom and built in robe
- Junior wing with spacious rooms and second bathroom
- Ducted heating, split-system A/C and handy study nook
- Double carport, large powered shed and rear gate access
- Alarm system, security cameras
- Zoned lawn areas, raised veggie beds and fruit trees
- Bicycle bay / covered alfresco gym with bistro blinds
- Footsteps to bus stop and 1km to Bentons Square
- 5 min bike ride to Osborne Primary
- TERMS: 10% deposit, balance due 30 - 60 days
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mount Martha, VIC 3934 priced between $500,000 and $940,000