185 Argyle Street Moss Vale NSW 2577
***UNDER OFFER***185 Argyle Street, Moss Vale
Designed by renowned architect Richard Rowe and located in the hub of bustling Moss Vale - a stroll to the station, cafes, designer shops and restaurants, you'll miss out on nothing here! A fabulous floor plan opens up plenty of possibilities with two distinct wings meeting in the middle - in an open plan combined living/kitchen and dining area. The focus from here is the generous new deck - so private and enhanced by a divine (deciduous) Oak tree - sublime for year round entertaining. There's another private sun-drenched northern deck at rear of the house too - with views over the district and access to the garden beyond.
- High ceilings, polished timber boards throughout and an easy care garden complete this haven
- The kitchen has an island bench, stainless steel appliances and flows to the eastern deck
- Combined living and dining with flued gas heater is adjacent to kitchen and also opens to fantastic new side deck
- Sunroom at rear provides additional living space and has external access to second private deck and garden beyond
- Four bedrooms, two with built in robes (two at front of house and two at rear which spill to sunroom)
- The main bathroom has a separate bath and shower, heat lamp and pedestal sink and wc
- The second bathroom is combined with the laundry and has a shower, wc , heat lamp and pedestal sink
- Single carport, garden shed and easy care level garden
- Brand new hardwood and chainmesh front fence and hardwood side fence
- Opportunity to work from home with the perfect set up for work and home separation/meeting rooms and so on
The bus at the door, the train down the road and the shops at arms length - who could ask for anything more?
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Moss Vale, NSW 2577 priced between $460,000 and $850,000