18/21 State Circle Forrest 2603 ACT
A Capital Investment
Located in the secure and tightly held 'Capital Hill' development on State Circle, Forrest, an exceptionally spacious (73m2 approx) one bedroom executive apartment in excellent condition. Full height windows and glass doors open onto a superb full length covered terrace (21m2 approx.), making the most of the perfectly sunny northern aspect and leafy outlook over natural Australian bushland, up to Parliament House. Features an outstanding list of fittings and finishes including a suite of Miele kitchen appliances, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and hardwood timber flooring. A very highly regarded residential development, impeccably crafted with a focus on quality and superior craftsmanship throughout.
- Kitchen features a suite of Miele appliances, caesarstone benchtops and soft close joinery
- Upgraded LED lighting, ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling as well as double glazed windows and doors
- Secure building with CCTV cameras, intercom and lift access from basement
- Solar system fitted to the development, for long term ease of energy costs associated with running of the common facilities, such as garage doors, lighting and lifts
- Delightful sunny terrace off the lounge and bedroom, private entertaining space, peaceful views up to Parliament House
- Exclusive development, high proportion of live in owners, executive tenancy demand is strong due to level of finish and location - a very large apartment with strong rental yields
- Direct lift access from garaging, visitor secure parking, car wash bay
- BC $2,805.00p.a. Rates $1,545.00p.a. Land Tax $2,176.00p.a. (all figures are approximate)
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Forrest, ACT 2603 priced between $330,000 and $620,000