1/81 Wanganella Street Balgowlah NSW 2093
Private and peaceful townhome in prime Balgowlah location1/81 Wanganella Street, Balgowlah
LOVE. The easy-flow layout creates dedicated zones for living and sleeping, with north-facing living downstairs, and three private and peaceful bedrooms as well as two bathrooms upstairs.
• The open-plan living zone with exposed timber beams sits at the heart of the home, with doors that open up to the north-facing courtyard that stretches the length of the building, providing space for quiet relaxation or dining in the sun.
• The large, eat-in-sized kitchen is neatly presented with stone counters, electric cooktop, and integrated stainless steel appliances, including microwave and dishwasher.
• Upstairs, the master bedroom has added luxuries that include a balcony, air-conditioning, a walk-in wardrobe and a modern en-suite shower bathroom. The other bedrooms include built-in storage and the main bathroom features a bath and separate shower.
• A dedicated laundry room provides access to the courtyard, as well as into the double lock-up garage.
• One of only three townhomes within a peaceful complex, with no common walls.
• While this lovely residence is comfortably equipped and presented with fresh paint and new carpet, there is potential for further updates.
LIVE. This central street is convenient for shopping, great schools and public transport as well as providing excellent access to Manly, Warringah Mall and the city. With beautiful harbour pathways and parks, local shopping and supermarkets all within easy reach, this is a well connected, convenient and highly sought after location.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?