18 Shearwater Drive Mount Martha 3934 VIC
Unrivalled luxury in an exclusive pocket of Mount Martha overlooking the tranquil expanse of Port Phillip Bay, elegance, opulence and cutting-edge design converge in this architect-designed four-bedroom home with three bathrooms and a lap pool. Juxtaposing contemporary lines with the lush coastal panorama, the interior of the two-year-old residence instantly impresses with generous dimensions, a saturation of natural light and sparkling water views from both levels. Two stunning living areas with oak flooring each open via sliding glass to upper and lower decks, while the horizon-edge lap pool on the lower level juts out over the landscape of the 1264sqm (approx) allotment spilling onto reserve land, which winds down to the foreshore 500 metres away. Bosch appliances, a stone island, dual ovens, integrated fridge and Franke tapware are well befitting an epicurean kitchen of this calibre, with the master ensuite sharing the premium craftsmanship and sophisticated design boasting a walk-in rainshower and romantic boudoir bathtub to soak away your stresses backdropped by the bay.
- Stunning outlook across Port Phillip Bay and the coastal panorama
- Elite seaside location close to the beach, village and Martha Cove
- Two sundrenched living areas with oak floors and glass doors to deck
- Horizon-edge lap pool jutting out over the landscape
- Premium stone kitchen with Bosch appliances and integrated fridge
- Master with ensuite and freestanding boudoir bathtub
- Guest bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and glass doors to the deck
- Modern family bathroom with tub, rainshower and separate powder room
- Electronic gated entry and low-maintenance landscaped gardens
- Double remote garage with internal access and boat parking
- Large end-of-court allotment spilling onto reserve land
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mount Martha, VIC 3934 priced between $1,300,000 and $2,400,000